about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern: we three kings (star of wonder!)

Star of Wonder Embroidery Pattern


Star of wonder, star of light, star with royal beauty bright! While this pattern is taking from the song We Three Kings, I think it's a nice lyric for any time. Especially for in, say, a nursery?


Thanks to Susi for stitching this one up and framing it so sweetly!

PS: Christmas is just one week away! Can you believe it? There's still much crafting to do!

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite one so far! Love the frame, but also love how it reads for any time of the year, not just Christmas:) You are right, would be great for a child's room!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Mollie! I love this! Your sweet friend stitched it up beautifully! Thank you so much for the free pattern! I love your darling patterns! I can't believe Christmas is so close! I hope it goes by slowly! Merry Christmas! Love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mollie! It was a pleasure as you already know! ;) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!