about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // crafty kawaii valentines

Printable Crafty Valentines


Something you may or may not know about me is that I was homeschooled. (Yes, I know you're now thinking "ahh...that explains Mollie's awkward!) And while I loved it so much, there were a few things I missed about not being in a class full of kids. Valentines are one of those things.

I didn't have classmates to give little tear-apart Barbie cards to, and that was sad. I still got a box of Valentines every year to separate, sort, give to a few folks, and then keep the rest for myself. But that's not quite the same, right?

Ah well. Now I get to make my own Valentines to give to all of you!

This year's Wild Olive Valentines were originally posted on Skip to My Lou. I'm a little late sharing them here, but that just means you can save them for next year. Or quick print them out for weekend Valentine greetings!

Printable Crafty Valentines
Printable Crafty Valentines
Printable Crafty Valentines
Printable Crafty Valentines

I was inspired to make these after seeing the Wool You Be My Valentine? cards from Hello, Wonderful. Then I went in search of more crafty puns, and for the most part they are based on vintage Valentine cards.

Wouldn't they be fun to give to one of your crafty friends? They may be kawaii cute, but that doesn't mean they're only for kids! In fact, think they are perfect for gifting some beautiful supplies to someone. (Think Aurifil thread, fancy sock yarn, or other favorites!)


Printable Crafty Valentines

Have a very happy Valentine's Day, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were homeschooled!
    We homeschooled our kids for 8 years. It was a wonderful, frustrating, fun, spontaneous time for our family. Kudos to you and your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute! i printed them out for me <3
    thank you :)
    laura

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!