about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // guinea pig appreciation



Every time that I go to post a new calendar and we're already several days into the month, I consider just skipping it. But the part of me that needs things to be complete just can't do that. So here we are on July 3 with a new guinea pig wallpaper.

If you're wondering why Captain Cuddles and Lieutenant Nibbles are wearing carrots as party hats, it's because they are celebrating a special day this month. July 16 is Guinea Pig Appreciation Day, and that felt like something to celebrate. They love carrots, so that seemed a good choice for hats. They may start snacking on them later.


These wallpapers will fit most devices, so download and appreciate a guinea pig or two!

Happy Summer Printable Tags with Guinea Pigs

I also had a request for making last month's summer-loving piggies into a printable, so I set up a 5x7 print and some Happy Summer tags.

My mom likes to think that once we hit July, summer is over, but I refuse to accept that. There's still plenty of time to enjoy the sun or at least sip a fruity drink in your backyard.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Mollie u r great. Words fail me.I known i won't get any response but let me tell you that ur work has brought cheers to a depressed life. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Oh Mollie! Three cheers for Mollie!!! You made the printable! Thank you so much. I love it. I'm going to print some off to laminate and some to share. Someone will have this tag on her Christmas gift....(ok so that someone will be me, but that's ok). I know how busy you are so it means the world that you made the printable. Thank you so much. Bethanie from TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Hi!
    I love these!
    Is there any November or December in the guinea pig kawaii calendar?
    I really like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to think back, but I didn't make November and December in this series because I had some health issues going on at the time.

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!